What Can I Do When There Is No Class?
Four weeks in December. Three months of Summer. You have worked so hard; KEEP IT UP even when there are no classes. How?
- Listen to the radio in English.
- Watch TV in English.
- Talk with your children, spouse, co-workers in English.
- Watch movies in English first without subtitles, then with subtitles (if necessary).
- Eat in a restaurant, speak only English to the waitstaff.
- Go to the library: Check out a video and watch it. Check out a book and read it.
- Go to the links on this website and use them.
- Write something and email it to Wayne. He will review / comment, and send it back to you.
- Practice, practice, practice!